The term 'United States Collegiate Taekwondo' or ‘USCT’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This entire website and all of its contents and downloadable files and contents are proprietary confidential information and may not be redistributed or reproduced without the express written consent of USCT.
Applications for membership of any kind though this site are subject to additional terms and conditions and terms of strict confidentiality. Downloads form this site are protected by copy right, patent, trademark and or the confidentiality agreement, hereto below, to which you agree upon accessing this site and accessing or otherwise using any resource contained herein.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website may be restricted or terminated and or blocked for good cause as determined by USCT.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, the United States of America.
Recipient: any individual or organization or entity accessing this web site or any page, utility, application, widget, service, documentation, or any other restricted downloadable or copy-able information.
1. Purpose. The Company is in the process of developing both NCAA and high school leagues for Taekwondo in the United States. As such it is accepting applications for local and state representatives to assist in developing this market. Recipient wishes to explore a potential relationship (The Relationship) in connection with which The Company will disclose its Confidential information and proprietary processes (as defined below). With respect to this potential exchange of information, the Parties shall be referred to as the Company and the Recipient.
2. Definition of Confidential information. Confidential information means any information, technical data, or know-how, including but not limited to, that which relates to research, product plans, processes, methodology, products, services, membership, customers, markets, software, developments, inventions, processes, designs, drawings, engineering, rules, applications, relationships, hardware configuration information, strategies, marketing or finances of the Company which all shall be deemed as Confidential Information. Confidential Information does not include information, technical data or know how which: (i) is in the possession of the Recipient at the time of disclosure as shown by the Recipient’s files and records immediately prior to the time of disclosure, or (ii) prior to or after the time of disclosure is or becomes part of the public knowledge or literature other than as a result of any improper action of the Recipient, or (iii) is approved by the Disclosing Party, in writing, for release. Confidential information will also specifically refer to know how regarding The Company’s particular market analysis, real estate analysis, service deficits based upon its proprietary assessment methodology, funding opportunities identified specifically by the Company, business development methods, relationships, state athletic association processes and or methods, and or applications or application components or processes and prospect identification, except to the extent that such processes, requirements, opportunities or methods are publicly disclosed, advertised or made available by parties not bound by any obligation of Confidentiality to The Company. Confidential information will be understood to include but is not limited to business plans, business partner names and contacts, financial data, names, potential joint venture associates, and/or any other business related information disclosed or discussed during telephone meetings and any other subsequent meetings held and/or communications thereafter.
3. Nondisclosure of Confidential information. Recipient agrees not to use any Confidential information disclosed to it by the Company for its own use or for any purpose other than to carry out discussions concerning, and the undertaking of the Relationship. The Recipient will not disclose any Confidential information of the Company to parties outside the Relationship or to employees of the Recipient other than employees or agents under appropriate burden of Confidentiality and who are required to have the information in order to carry out business regarding the Relationship. The Recipient agrees that it will take all reasonable measures to protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure or use of Confidential information of the Company in order to prevent it from falling into the public domain or the possession of persons other than those persons authorized under this Agreement to have any such information. Such measures shall include at least the same degree of care that the Recipient utilizes to protect its own Confidential information of a similar nature. The Recipient agrees to notify the Company in writing of any misuse or misappropriation of Confidential information of the Disclosing Party, which may come to the Recipient’s attention.
4. Non-circumvention. It is understood that The Company has committed significant resources to the establishment of its business model, current and future NCAA exemptions and special terms to which State Athletic Associations have agreed to permit, and the methods used to achieve said exemptions and special terms. Therefore, Recipient agrees that for a period of seventy (60) months after receipt of any materials which disclose said Confidential information, Recipient shall not provide, deliver or communicate such Confidential methodology to any other individual or entity without the express written permission of The Company. The Recipient agrees that for a period of seventy two (60) months after receipt of any materials which disclose said Confidential information, The Recipient shall not engage in, provide support for or arrange support for any other organization that provides substantially similar services to that of The Company or for any other organization that seeks to establish Taekwondo as an NCAA sport or a high school letter sport in the United States.
5. Publicity. Neither Party will, without the prior written consent of the other, disclose to any other person, the fact that Confidential information of the Parties has been disclosed under this Agreement, that discussions or negotiations are taking place between the Parties, or any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement, except as required by law and then only with prior notice as soon as possible to the Disclosing Party.
6. Return of Materials. Any materials or documents that have been furnished by Company to the Recipient in connection with the Relationship will be promptly returned by the Recipient, accompanied by all copies of such documentation or certification of destruction, within ten (10) days after: (i) the Parties have determined that they will not move forward with the Relationship and either Party gives notice to the other to that effect; (ii) the Relationship has been terminated or (ii) the written request of either Party to the other.
7. Patent or Copyright Infringement. Nothing in this Agreement is intended by either Party to grant any rights or license to the other with regard to any and all intellectual property owned by either Party. Neither Party shall hereby acquire any right, title, or license to trademarks, service marks, patents or copyrights, or any other property rights, of the other Party.
8. Term. The forgoing commitments of each Party shall survive any termination of the Relationship between the Parties for a period of three years after application of Section 6 above.
9. Successors and Assigns. This Agreement shall be binding upon and for the benefit of, the undersigned Parties, their successors and assigns, and shall not be construed to create rights or interests in any third parties. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any term hereof.
10. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
11. Remedies. The Parties agree that any violation of this Agreement by the Recipient will cause irreparable injury, both financial and strategic, to the Company. Accordingly, in addition to any and all remedies that may be available, in law, in equity or otherwise, the Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief against the breach of this Agreement by the Recipient.